The Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB) has recently announced that it will reopen the Manila-Davao bus route with modification. Instead of departing/arriving in Pasay, the new route will depart/arrive at Sta. Rosa Integrated Terminal, Laguna and will be operated by Philtranco Service Enterprises.
TRAVEL GUIDE CONTENTS
- 1 Route
- 2 Bus Schedule and Fare
- 3 Travel Requirements
- 4 Drop-Off & Pick-Up Points in Region XI and their Specific Travel Requirements
- 5 Pre-booking and Contact Tracing
- 6 REMINDER
Davao City – Sta. Rosa Integrated Terminal, Laguna (NCR)
Bus Schedule and Fare
Pasay / PITX to Davao
The Pasay to Davao trips will resume on November 3, 2020.
11:00 AM Aircon
12:00 NN Non-aircon
Davao to Pasay / PITX
The Davao to Pasay trips will begin on November 7, 2020.
10:00 AM Aircon
7:00 PM Non-Aircon
For inquiries and bookings, you may contact Philtranco at:
Davao: 0917-872-0501 / 0917-581-2760
Pasay: 0917-581-3469 / 0917-534-2937
Turbina Terminal: 0917-581-3285
Santa Rosa Integrated Terminal (SRIT): 0938-259-8090
Designated Stops and Pick-up
- Davao City Overland Transport Terminal
- Tagum City, San Francisco
- Cabadbaran City
- Surigao City
- Tacloban City
- Calbayog City
- Sorsogon City
- San Fernando
- SRIT (Sta. Rosa, Laguna)
- PNP-issued Travel Authority/Pass at the point of origin issued within 48 hours prior to departure
- Valid ID as proof of:
- a. Residency/Place of Origin
- b. Age
- c. Workplace/School
- Written consent to undergo COVID-19 testing and/or quarantine as may be required by the LGU either at the point of origin or destination
- Other documents as may be required by current IATF and LGU guidelines
Drop-Off & Pick-Up Points in Region XI and their Specific Travel Requirements
Davao City Overland Transport Terminal
- Negative test result certificate of RT-PCR taken before boarding with 24-72 hours expiration before arrival; if expired during arrival, mandatory 14- day quarantine with re-swabbing by the LGU until the release of the result
- Travel Authority
Provincial Health Facility, Brgy. Canocotan, Tagum City, Davao del Norte
- Negative test result certificate of RT-PCRtaken before boarding with 24-72 hours expiration before arrival
- mandatory 14- day quarantine
- Travel Authority
Provincial Health Facility, Poblacion Nabunturan, Davao de Oro
- Negative test result certificate of RT-PCR taken before boarding with 24-72 hours expiration before arrival
- mandatory 14-day quarantine
- Travel Authority
Pre-booking and Contact Tracing
- Passengers must secure their trip tickets at least forty-eight (48) hours prior to the actual schedule of the trip. No on-the-day or walk-in tickets shall be sold except for emergency purposes. Emergency shall cover only those concerning immediate family matters or medical concerns and passengers must still present required travel documents.
- Bus operators may provide either an online facility for trip ticket purchases or may entertain advance booking at the ticket booth at their terminals. All fare payments must be made prior to boarding.
- Bus operators shall provide an electronic copy of their Passenger Manifest based on their booking facility for each trip.
- Passengers are also advised to take note of the plate number or body number of the PUB they rode, the date and time they boarded, and the route they took. Operators/Drivers shall display this reminder with the plate number of the vehicle prominently visible by all passengers.
Please make sure to strictly follow the health and safety requirements set by the government.
- Wear your face mask and face shield properly at all times throughout the travel.
- Maintain physical and social distancing
- Bring alcohol and disinfect your hands from time to time.