Twelve modified provincial bus routes will start operating on September 30, 2020, according to a circular announced by the Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB).
Provincial Bus Routes
Below are the following bus routes that will be reopened on September 30:
- San Fernando, Pampanga – Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City
- Batangas City, Batangas – Parañaque Integrated Terminal Exchange (PITx)
- Lemery, Batangas – PITx
- Lipa City, Batangas – PITx
- Nasugbu, Batangas – PITx
- Indang, Cavite – PITx
- Mendez, Cavite – PITx
- Tagaytay City, Cavite – PITx
- Ternate, Cavite – PITx
- Calamba City, Laguna – PITx
- Siniloan, Laguna – PITx
- Sta. Cruz, Laguna – PITx
- Travel Authority/Pass from the PNP which will be checked at the terminal of departure.
- Valid with address, plce of origin, age, and details of employment and other important information.
- Written consent that the passenger agrees to undergo a COVID-19 testing or be put in quarantine should it be required by the LGU of origin or destination.
- Other pertinent documents that may be required by the Inter-Agency Task Force for Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-EID) and LGU.
Wearing of face mask and face shield is mandatory. Physical and social distancing must be strictly observed at all times.