The Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB) has recently allowed modern jeepneys to operate in Metro Manila and nearby provinces under the General Community Quarantine (GCQ).
The resumption of modern jeepney operations in Metro Manila and in nearby provinces will be done gradually. Fifteen (15) routes were opened last 22 June, an additional nine (9) routes opened today, 24 June, and the remaining 10 routes will start operating on June 26.
NCR and nearby provinces are now back to GCQ
The National Capital Region (NCR) and the provinces of Laguna, Cavite, Rizal, and Bulacan are now back to GC so pubic transportation will now resume operation.
Here’s the list of the Modern Jeepney Routes in Metro Manila currently operational:
- Novaliches – Malinta via Paso de Blas
- Bagumbayan Taguig – Pasig via San Joaquin
- Fort Bonifacio Gate 3 – Guadalupe-Market Market-ABC Loop Service
- Pandacan – Leon Guinto
- Quezon Avenue – LRT 5th Avenue Station
- Cubao (Diamond) – Roces Super Palengke
- EDSA Buendia-Mandaluyong City Hall via Jupiter, Rockwell
- Divisoria-Gasak via H. Lopez
- Punta-Quiapo via Sta. Ana
- Boni Pinatubo – Stop and Shop, vice versa
- Boni Robinson’s Complex-Kalentong/JRC vice versa
- Nichols-Vito Cruz
- Filinvest City Loop
- Alabang Town Center (ATC)-Ayala Alabang Village
- Vito Cruz Taft Avenue-PITX Loop Service
- Bagong Silang – SM Fairview
- Malanday – Divisoria via M.H. del Pilar
- Parang, Marikina – Cubao
- Eastwood, Libis – Capitol Commons
- Gasak – Recto via Dagat-dagatan
- PITx – Lawton
- Alabang – Zapote
- PITX – Nichols
- PITX – SM Southmall
Modern Jeepney routes in Metro Manila that will operate starting June 26, 2020.
- Quirino Highway – UP Town Center
- SM Fairview – Commonwealth via Regalado Ave.
- QMC Loop
- Tikling – Binangonan
- Antipolo – Pasig via East Bank Road
- Rosario – Pinagbuhatan Pasig
- West Aveune – P. Noval via Del Monte
- Biñan – Balibago via Manila South Road
- Tramo – Sucat
- San Isidro – Congressional Junction Dasmarinas
Please make sure to strictly follow the social distancing measures set by the government to protect you and your fellow passengers. Do not forget to wear your face mask properly throughout the whole journey. Travel safe!
Other Public Transportation Options
- PNR Train Schedule and Timetable
- P2P Bus Routes and Schedule
- MRT and LRT Schedule
- Metro Manila City Bus Routes
Glen Nomad is a travel blogger and the founder of Escape Manila. He has visited all the 81 provinces in the Philippines and has explored 30 countries across Asia, Latin America, East Africa, and Australia. Follow him on IG at @escapemanila