The Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB) has recently allowed modern jeepneys to operate in Metro Manila and nearby provinces under the General Community Quarantine (GCQ).
The resumption of modern jeepney operations in Metro Manila and in nearby provinces will be done gradually. Fifteen (15) routes were opened last 22 June, an additional nine (9) routes opened today, 24 June, and the remaining 10 routes will start operating on June 26.
Here’s the list of the Modern Jeepney Routes in Metro Manila currently operational:
- Novaliches – Malinta via Paso de Blas
- Bagumbayan Taguig – Pasig via San Joaquin
- Fort Bonifacio Gate 3 – Guadalupe-Market Market-ABC Loop Service
- Pandacan – Leon Guinto
- Quezon Avenue – LRT 5th Avenue Station
- Cubao (Diamond) – Roces Super Palengke
- EDSA Buendia-Mandaluyong City Hall via Jupiter, Rockwell
- Divisoria-Gasak via H. Lopez
- Punta-Quiapo via Sta. Ana
- Boni Pinatubo – Stop and Shop, vice versa
- Boni Robinson’s Complex-Kalentong/JRC vice versa
- Nichols-Vito Cruz
- Filinvest City Loop
- Alabang Town Center (ATC)-Ayala Alabang Village
- Vito Cruz Taft Avenue-PITX Loop Service
- Bagong Silang – SM Fairview
- Malanday – Divisoria via M.H. del Pilar
- Parang, Marikina – Cubao
- Eastwood, Libis – Capitol Commons
- Gasak – Recto via Dagat-dagatan
- PITx – Lawton
- Alabang – Zapote
- PITX – Nichols
- PITX – SM Southmall
Modern Jeepney routes in Metro Manila that will operate starting June 26, 2020.
- Quirino Highway – UP Town Center
- SM Fairview – Commonwealth via Regalado Ave.
- QMC Loop
- Tikling – Binangonan
- Antipolo – Pasig via East Bank Road
- Rosario – Pinagbuhatan Pasig
- West Aveune – P. Noval via Del Monte
- Biñan – Balibago via Manila South Road
- Tramo – Sucat
- San Isidro – Congressional Junction Dasmarinas
Please make sure to strictly follow the social distancing measures set by the government to protect you and your fellow passengers. Do not forget to wear your face mask properly throughout the whole journey. Travel safe!