Cokaliong Shipping Lines is one of the few shipping companies that have resumed their passenger services during the General Community Quarantine (GCQ) and Modified GCQ (MGCQ) period. Below is the updated Cokaliong Ferry schedule for your reference. Also included in this post is the list of the requirements you need to buy a ticket and board the ferry.
Cokaliong Schedule Under GCQ/MGCQ
With Cebu City back on Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ), Cokaliong has announced that it is no longer accepting passengers for all of its routes except Jagna-Nasipit. This is effective tonight, 8:00 PM, 20 June 2020 until further notice.
- Jagna to Nasipit / Nasipit to Jagna
- Dumaguete to Dapitan / Dapitan to Dumaguete
- Surigao to Cebu / Cebu to Surigao
- Palompon to Cebu / Cebu to Palompon
- Ozamis to Cebu / Cebu to Ozamis
- Nasipit to Cebu / Cebu to Nasipit
- Cebu to Masbate / Masbate to Cebu
- Maasin to Cebu / Cebu to Maasin
- Cebu to Iloilo / Iloilo to Cebu
- Iligan to Cebu / Cebu to Iligan
- Dumaguete to Cebu / Cebu to Dumaguete
- Dapitan to Cebu / Cebu to Dapitan
- Calbayog to Cebu / Cebu to Calbayog
- Cagayan de Oro to Cebu / Cebu to Cagayan de Oro
Required Documents (to/from Cebu)
As of now only Locally Stranded Individuals (LSIs), Authorized Personnel Outside of Residence (APOR), and Returning Overseas Filipinos (ROF) are allowed to travel and board the ferry.
FOR TRAVELERS RETURNING TO WORK
- Certificate of Employment
- Company ID
- Medical Certificate
FOR LOCALLY STRANDED INDIVIDUALS (LSI) & OFW/ROF
- Travel Authority from Joint Task Force COVID Shield (JTF CV Shield)
FOR FRONTLINERS & UNIFORMED PERSONNEL
- Mission order from their agency head
In Cebu, tickets will only be sold at Cokaliong Tower main office, Cokaliong ticketing outlets at Pier 1 and Pier 4.
For clarifications and questions about the required documents to get on board, please contact Cokaliong Shipping at 032-232-7211 to 18
Please make sure to strictly follow the social distancing measures set by the government to protect you and your fellow passengers. Do not forget to wear your face mask properly throughout the whole journey. Travel safe!
IMPORTANT REMINDER: Schedule may change without prior notice so please check for updates regularly. The current pandemic situation is evolving so there might be changes in schedule or cancellation of trips.