Belmont Hotel Manila and Savoy Hotel Manila are getting ready for the “New Normal” as they implement their “#SafeStay… We Care” Health and Safety Campaign.
The two hotels have reiterated that the health and safety of their guests and team members remain their top priority when they open their doors again, soon!
“Despite the challenges of the COVID-19 health crisis and these unprecedented and uncertain times, the team, through careful planning and coordination, have commenced a series of initiatives to ensure that we shall be ready for the “New Norm” and other Government-mandated protocols once we have resumed normal operations,” according to Savoy Hotel Manila and Belmont Hotel Manila – Area General Manager, Avinash Menon. “Additionally, we would like to assure all our patrons and stakeholders that both our Hotels have been regularly and thoroughly Sanitized and Disinfected during the Enhanced Community Quarantine period, and shall continue in the same vein well into the foreseeable future.”
During the transition to the “new normal”, when people are allowed to travel again, and enjoy leisure time once again, Belmont Hotel Manila and Savoy Hotel Manila expect that guests will be more safety-conscious. This is the reason why both hotels commit to adapt to and adopt enhanced cleanliness protocols to ensure a “#SafeStay-cation” for all their guests.
To further heighten their goal of providing a safe and healthy environment for all their guests, they have collaborated with Diversey, their partner for many years now, in cleaning, sanitation, and maintenance products and services. Diversey represents the implicit belief that cleaning and hygiene are life essentials and “when life is clean, maintained, and hygienic the world works as it should”. As a highly credible and established supplier, both Belmont and Savoy have created safer, cleaner, and healthy environment across all facilities from their All-Day Dining, Fitness Center, Pool Area, Guest Rooms, to even their Employee Work Spaces. Diversey never failed to deliver revolutionary cleaning and hygiene technologies that provide total confidence to their Hotel guests through the years.
As they welcome their guests back, the following “#SafeStay… We Care” measures will be observed:
- Thermal scanning at their Hotel Entrances
- Social distancing during Check in / Check out process
- Luggage sanitation check
- Regular disinfecting schedule of Guest Rooms, Public Areas, and facilities
- Public amenities such as the Gym and Pool areas will remain closed until further notice, in compliance with social distancing
- Meetings and congregations at the Hotel Lobby and other high-traffic areas shall not be allowed nor encouraged
- Guest-accessible sanitation stations are readily available
- Strict social distancing measures shall be observed in guest elevators; allowing only one individual at a time
- 24-hour in-house Clinic operations
- Their friendly team members, especially their frontline, will be required to wear PPEs, masks, hand gloves and were trained to observe strict hygienic measures at all times
- They are also ensuring the health and well-being of their guests prior to scheduling their team members on active duty
- Their Dining outlets shall be serving packed meals until further notice
- Dining operations shall also include Grab ‘n Go concepts and a ‘limited’ in-room dining service
- Contactless service and social distancing shall be strictly observed for In-Room Dining service
- Thorough disinfecting and sanitizing of our Kitchens and food preparation areas continue to be regularly conducted
- Outside food deliveries will be limited as safety precautions
- High-frequency touchpoints in guest rooms (knobs, light switch, telephones, remote controls, bathrooms) are thoroughly disinfected and sanitized during every cleaning process
- Housekeeping Services shall be minimized to a significant extent (once every 3 days or upon request)
- Room amenities shall include sanitizing kits
- Bed linens and towels are thoroughly disinfected and sanitized during the laundry process
- A “safe stay” clean seal shall be placed in guest rooms to inform guests that their rooms have been disinfected thoroughly and have not been accessed prior to their arrival.
“We shall endeavor to continually update you on forthcoming measures that we intend to implement, with the sole purpose of ensuring our Hotels provide a safe and healthy environment for all our guests”, assured Menon.