As you are aware of, air, sea, and land travels were suspended during the Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ) period. Now that most areas in the Philippines are under General Community Quarantine (GCQ), some LGUs have already allowed movement of people within a province and to some extent within a region.
Strict implementation of social distancing measures should be followed by all traveling passengers. All travelers are required to wear facemasks all the time. Some LGUs require travel passes or quarantine passes to be able to move around. Senior citizens and those below 21 years old are not allowed to travel. We strongly advise you to avoid traveling for now not unless it is extremely important.
Operational Ferry Routes
Surigao to Dapa / Dapa to Surigao
Evaristo & Sons has opened a limited operation between Surigao City and Siargao Island. It operates a daily service between Dapa and Surigao. 6:00 AM departure from Dapa and 3:30 PM departure from Surigao. NO trips on Sundays.
Danao to Camotes / Camotes to Danao
Jomalia Shipping Lines has started its operations between Danao and Camotes effective May 20, 2020. Please see the schedule below.
Cebu to Surigao / Surigao to Cebu
- Starlite Ferries Cebu to Surigao and VV
- Cokaliong Cebu to Surigao and VV
Cebu to/from other parts of Visayas and Mindanao via Cokaliong
Check schedule and list of requirements for passengers – Since Cebu City is back on ECQ, passengers are no longer allowed to board again until further notice.
Manila to/from Provinces in the Philippines via 2Go
Operational Bus Routes
These are some of the bus routes that have recently opened. If you know any route that is currently active but it is not listed here, please let us know so we can disseminate the information to other people who are still stranded. You can check this post of Buses and Ferries for the details.
- Ceres Bus from Bacolod to other parts of Negros Occidental. The borders of the province are still closed so there are no bus or ferry trips to/from outside Negros Occidental.
- Ceres Bus from Iloilo City’s Molo and Camalig Terminal to other parts of Iloilo Province. Same with Negros Occidental, only trips within the province are active.
- Bus trips from Butuan to other parts of Agusan del Sur and Agusan del Norte. Trips to Surigao and other provinces are still suspended.
- Bus trips from Cagayan de Oro City to other parts of Misamis Oriental are also operating. Again, only within the province.
- Dipolog-Osmena-Dipolog and Dipolog-Mutia-Dipolog routes are also operational.
- Routes to Tagbilaran to other towns within the province are also active. No trips from/to Cebu and other islands.
- Yellow Bus operates from Koronadal City to other parts of South Cotabato. No trips to General Santos and other provinces.
- DupTours & Van-Vans Tours now operate from/to Tacloban to/from Ormoc, Naval, Guiuan, Catbalogan, and Borongan.
- Bicol region routes are active but only intra-province, meaning you can only travel within your respective province. So, if you are from Sorsogon, you can only move around Sorsogon.
- Inter-Provincial Routes within Cagayan Valley Region are now allowed. This means you can travel to other provinces within Region 2. For instance, from Tuguegarao, you are allowed to travel to Isabela province.
- Intra-province routes in Region 1.
Again if you want to know the details and schedule of trips for these routes you can click HERE.