In order to prevent the spread of covid-19 in the rest of the Philippines, some local government units have decided to restrict domestic travels to/from their provinces.
TRAVEL GUIDE CONTENTS
To/from Manila – all land, domestic sea and air travel effective 12:00 midnight on March 15, 2020.
To/from Bohol – all ferry trips and flights are suspended from March 16, 2020 (12:01 AM) to March 20, 2020 (11:59 AM).
To/from Palawan – all flights, ferry trips are suspended from March 15, 2020 to April 14, 2020.
- All air and sea travel from Dumaguete will be suspended immediately.
- Domestic air and sea travel from Clark, Legazpi, Albay, and Cagayan de Oro will be suspended effective March 16, 2020 at 12:01 AM.
- Domestic air and sea travel from other places will be suspended effective March 17, 2020 at 12:01 AM.
To/from Zamboanga City – All land, sea, and air travel are suspended effective March 16, 2020 ar 12:00 noon.
To/from Oriental Mindoro – All sea/air travel are suspended from March 14, 2020 to March March 25, 2020.
ALL flights from Clark, Pampanga are now banned in Davao City.
ALL tourists and non-residents of Aurora are prohibited to enter the province. All tourism activities are suspended and tourists currently in Auror are advised to leave the province.
All ports, airports, and borders are closed effective immediately.
Did we miss anything? Please let us know in the comment section below.
- All persons coming from mainland Luzon will not be allowed to enter Batanes.
- Local residents will still be allowed to return to the province but they will be subjected to home quarantine within 14 days, or facility-based isolation, depending on the evaluation of health authorities upon entry.
- This travel restriction started on March 16 and will end on April 16, 2020.