Are you longing for a much-awaited quick getaway from the concrete jungle of Manila? It’s about time to experience a refreshing island life in Nay Palad.
As soon as you arrive at the Sayak Airport, a hideaway jeepney with a living room and friendly staff is waiting for you that will take another 40-minute chance to take a glance of Siargao’s beauty.
Private beach, outdoor cinema, beach pagoda, island life, and privacy makes the Nay
Nay Palad features 10 villas with the capacity to accommodate a maximum of 30 guests. All villa rates are inclusive of full board meals, fees for watersports activities and round-trip airport transfer.
Villas in Nay Palad Siargao
For your perusal, here are the details about the four types of villa at Nay Palad Siargao:
- Deluxe Ocean View Villa – This has 2 loft-style bedrooms, porch and rainforest showers, perfect for 3 adults with or without 3 kids.
- Superior Garden View Villa – The second type of villa can accommodate 2 adults as it features 1 bedroom, a bathroom and rainforest shower.
- Superior Family Garden View Villa – A much bigger villa that can cater 3 adults with 3 kids, guest may enjoy privacy as this features 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with rainforest shower.
- Master Villa- This is the biggest villa at Nay Palad Siargao that has the exact size of 400 square meters best to hold 6 guests comfortably. Guest may enjoy sleeping in a spacious 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, indoor lounge, private pool and tree cabana.
Things You Will Enjoy In Nay Palad Siargao
- A magical sunset yoga session right at the beach pagoda
- Beachfront dining experience
- Games at the pavilion with state-of-the-art facilities
- Available watersports like surfing, water-skiing, stand-up paddling, kayaking, and deep-sea fishing.
- Island hopping
- Rejuvenating spa treatment
Festive Dining Experience in Nay Palad Siargao
Each day you stay at Nay Palad Siargao, new things are waiting for you to unfold. What sets Nay Palad apart from the other luxurious accommodations in Siargao is that they don’t have a standard menu. The in-house chef plans and serves on the spot diverse set of menu every day, which by the way makes every guest to be more excited, to try new flavors inspired by Asian and International cuisines.
To ensure the freshness and great quality, the fruits and vegetables are grown locally, and carefully handpick just for you.
Nay Palad’s Uniqueness
Aside from catering both the leisure and business travelers with exceptional accommodation and island life experience, Nay Palad supports Compostela. Compostela aims to provide better shelters for almost 500 scavengers roving around the Cebu City’s dumpsite. The owners of Nay Palad prioritize Filipino families to the extent of encouraging their international partners such as the ethologist Jane Goodall, Olympic Skiing Gold Medalist Marcus Wasmeier and Jens Lehman to make the Compostela is a sustainable rainforest village in the Philippines.
Nay Palad might be still a hidden perfect getaway for some, but it captured the hearts of people here and abroad. Nay