Schedule of bus trips from Cebu City to Dumaguete City and from Dumaguete City to Cebu City in the Philippines. Last updated on January 14, 2020.
TRAVEL GUIDE CONTENTS
- 1 How to get to Dumaguete from Cebu?
- 2 Ceres Bus Schedule of trips from Cebu South Terminal to Dumaguete
- 3 WATCH: Ferry Crossing from Liloan, Cebu to Sibulan, Negros Oriental (Cebu to Dumaguete)
- 4 Tourist Attractions in Dumaguete City and Nearby Towns
- 5 Top Tourist Attractions in Cebu Province
- 6 Where to stay in Cebu?
- 7 Recommended hotels to stay in Dumaguete City
- 8 FOLLOW US
How to get to Dumaguete from Cebu?
The fastest and most convenient way to travel between Cebu and Dumaguete is by taking a flight. If you book in advance, it might be cheaper to take a plane rather than a ferry. For budget travelers, the best option is by taking a combination of bus and ferry. Check out the fare difference and travel time below. Please note that the fare listed is just an estimate and may change depending on your travel date.
|Transport Mode||Travel Time||Costs||Remarks|
|Flight||1 hour||Php1,500+||Check flights|
|Ferry via Tagbilaran||5 hours||Php1,630||Check ferry tickets|
|Bus+Ferry||6 hours||Php330||See schedule below|
Ceres Bus Schedule of trips from Cebu South Terminal to Dumaguete
Travel time is around 6 hours and the fare is P330 (P260 for the bus and P70 for the ferry).
Cebu to Dumaguete Bus Schedule
Dumaguete to Cebu Bus Schedule
Have you tried taking this bus service? How was your experience? Please let us know in the comment section below. Please take note that the schedule may change without prior notice, if you see any changes, please let us know to help our fellow travelers get the most accurate schedule. Thanks!
If you are traveling on a tight schedule, we highly recommend that you call the bus company to confirm the trip. Have a safe journey!
WATCH: Ferry Crossing from Liloan, Cebu to Sibulan, Negros Oriental (Cebu to Dumaguete)
Tourist Attractions in Dumaguete City and Nearby Towns
- Silliman University Campus
- Rizal Boulevard
- Catherine of Alexandria Church
- Pulang Bato Falls
- Manjuyod Sandbar
- Tabalong Mangrove Park & Bird Sanctuary
- Twin Lakes Balinsasayao
- Casaroro Falls
- Apo Island
Top Tourist Attractions in Cebu Province
- Magellan’s Cross
- Simala Shrine
- Taoist Temple
- Taboan Public Market
- Museo Sugbo
- Fort San Pedro
- Lapu-lapu Shrine
- Oslob Whale Shark Watching
- Alegre Guitar Factory
- Bantayan island
- Canyoning / Canyoneering in Badian / Kawasan Falls
Where to stay in Cebu?
Recommended budget hotels to stay in Cebu City. Please click the name of the hotel below to check the rates and availability.
Recommended hotels to stay in Dumaguete City
Please click the name of the hotel below to check the rates and availability.
- Islands Leisure Boutique Hotel & Spa
- Go Hotels Dumaguete
- Hotel Camila Dumaguete
- The Flying Fish Hostel Dumaguete
- TipTop Tower Suite Inn