TRAVEL GUIDE CONTENTS
- 1 Schedule of bus trips from Cebu South Terminal to Dumaguete via Ceres Bus.
- 2 Cebu to Dumagute Bus Schedule
- 3 Dumaguete to Cebu Bus Schedule
- 4 Tourist Attractions in Dumaguete City and Nearby Towns
- 5 Top Tourist Attractions in Cebu Province
- 6 Where to stay in Cebu?
- 7 Recommended hotels to stay in Dumaguete City
- 8 FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM @escapemanila
Schedule of bus trips from Cebu South Terminal to Dumaguete via Ceres Bus.
Travel time is around 6 hours and Fare is P330 (P260 for the bus and P70 for the ferry).
Cebu to Dumagute Bus Schedule
Dumaguete to Cebu Bus Schedule
Tourist Attractions in Dumaguete City and Nearby Towns
- Silliman University Campus
- Rizal Boulevard
- Catherine of Alexandria Church
- Pulang Bato Falls
- Manjuyod Sandbar
- Tabalong Mangrove Park & Bird Sanctuary
- Twin Lakes Balinsasayao
- Casaroro Falls
- Apo Island
Top Tourist Attractions in Cebu Province
- Magellan’s Cross
- Simala Shrine
- Taoist Temple
- Taboan Public Market
- Museo Sugbo
- Fort San Pedro
- Lapu-lapu Shrine
- Oslob Whale Shark Watching
- Alegre Guitar Factory
- Bantayan island
- Canyoning / Canyoneering in Badian / Kawasan Falls
Where to stay in Cebu?
Recommended budget hotels to stay in Cebu City. Please click the name of the hotel below to check the rates and availability.
Help our fellow travelers in getting accurate information. If you see any changes in the schedule or fare posted here, please let us know in the comment section below so we can update the post with the recent changes.