I’ve always wanted a hassle-free transaction when it comes to paying my monthly bills and reloading my prepaid mobile sim. So, when I heard about PayMaya in Messenger, I got excited. I already have a PayMaya card and I have already downloaded the PayMaya app on my Android phone so with the new PayMaya in Messenger paying bills and reloading my Smart prepaid sim is now more easy and convenient.
My PLDT Home bill is due by month-end but because of my excitement to use the PayMaya in Messenger, I paid it ahead of time. Haha. I took a screen recording of my experience to share it with you. It was indeed easy and convenient. In less than 3 minutes, I was able to pay my bill.
I also tried reloading my Smart prepaid sim using PayMaya in Messenger. It was a breeze. In less than a minute, I got reloaded. Below is the screenshot of the whole process. It was my first time and I am happy with my experience.
If you want a PayMaya account, do visit the PayMaya Official Facebook to open one or link your existing accounts, and to know more about what you can do with your PayMaya account.
Also Paymaya has an ongoing promo where you can earn cash just by inviting your friends to open a PayMaya in Messenger account. Earn P50 for each referral and your friend earns P50, too!
The promo is open to all PayMaya customers who have their accounts linked to the Messenger app. Promo period is from December 16 to 19, 2017.
How to refer and earn:
1. Access your PayMaya account in Messenger by visiting this link: http://pymy.co/get50
2. Click on the promo notification and share the promo message to your Messenger contacts (open to both Smart and Globe subscribers).
3. Alternatively, you can also click on “Promos” in the menu and select “Refer Friends, Get P50” to access the promo message which you can share to your friends.
4. Each time a friend successfully opens or links a PayMaya account in Messenger, you (sender) will get P50 in your PayMaya account. Your friend (receiver), in return, will also receive P50 in his/her PayMaya account.
5. Users can only share the promo message to up to 25 friends, and can then earn a maximum of P1,250 worth of incentives (maximum of 25 successful referrals only).
6. Rewards will be credited to both the sender and receiver within one to three business days after the PayMaya account has been created/linked.
1. The promo is only available to senders/receivers who have Facebook/Messenger accounts created before December 6, 2017.
2. Users must have a PayMaya account linked to Messenger before referring a friend in order to earn the incentive.
3. Rewards will not be given if a pre-existing PayMaya in Messenger user creates another account with a different number.
4. If a new user (receiver) is invited by multiple people, the referral will be attributed to the account (sender) who referred the new user last.
5. The promo message cannot be shared to a group of contacts or a Page (must be shared individually).
6. A user who is invited cannot unlink and relink accounts.
7. Any users who receive an invite and create/link a PayMaya account after the end of the promo will not receive any incentives.
8. The sender and the receiver cannot have the same PayMaya account. The receiver cannot link a PayMaya account that has been previously linked to another user’s Messenger account.
9. The promo is open to Android users only.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 16504, Series of 2017