If you’re planning to visit Davao on a weekend, it is recommended that you arrive in the city by Friday night so you can maximize your stay in the King City of the South. Here is a suggested Davao weekend itinerary.
Day 1 (Friday Night)
Arrival in Davao City. Hotel/Hostel Check in. (Read : Cheap Places to Stay in Davao)
Day 2 (Saturday)
- Wake up early in the morning and head to the Philippine Eagle Center.
- Visit Malagos Garden and Malagos Chocolate Museum.
- Lunch in Lachi’s Sans Rival atbp
- Visit Crocodile Park
- Visit People’s Park
- Visit Museo Dabawenyo
- Dinner at Roxas Night Market
- Have a drink at either STREETS or Matina Town Square.
Day 3 (Sunday)
- Wake up early and go to Samal
- Visit Monfort Cave
- Chase waterfalls in Samal – Hagimit Falls
- Lunch in Kaputian
- Explore some of the beaches in Samal
- Go back to Davao by sundown
- Dinner at Boiling Crabs & Shrimps or at Tuna Express Kamayan if you are on a budget.
- Buy fruits for pasalubong at Bankerohan Public Market
Fly back to Manila or Cebu late in the evening or early Monday morning.
This blog post is part of our absolutely free DAVAO TRAVEL GUIDE. You no longer need to spend a lot of time researching, we already did it for you. All you need is just a click away!