TRAVEL GUIDE CONTENTS
- 1 How to Get to Davao City
- 2 When is the best time to Visit Davao?
- 3 DAVAO HOTELS : Where to Stay in Davao
- 4 DAVAO RESTAURANTS : What and Where to Eat in Davao
- 5 DAVAO TOURIST SPOTS : What to Do and See in Davao
- 6 SUGGESTED DAVAO ITINERARY : How to Maximize your Stay in Davao
- 7 GETTING AROUND DAVAO
- 8 Discounted Davao Tours
- 9 FOLLOW ESCAPE MANILA ON INSTAGRAM
How to Get to Davao City
Davao City is the gateway to the Davao Region. AirAsia, Philippine Airlines and Cebu Pacific fly to Davao from Manila and Cebu multiple times a day. There is also a direct flight to Davao from Iloilo, Zamboanga, Kalibo, Puerto Princesa, Cagayan de Oro City, Tacloban and Dumaguete. By November, a direct flight from Bohol will also be available.
Outside the Philippines, only flights of Silk Air and Cebu Pacific connects to Davao from Singapore. But, this will change by late December this year as Air Asia will launch its direct Kuala Lumpur to Davao flight by December 24.
If you’re coming from Surigao, Butuan, Bukidnon, Cagayan de Oro City, General Santos City or Cotabato City, you can take a van or bus to Davao.
When is the best time to Visit Davao?
The best time to visit Davao is during the fruit season from August to October. Durian, Mangosteen, Marang, Rambutan and other tropical fruits are abundant during these months and cost really cheap. Also, Kadayawan, Davao’s festival is also celebrated during the third week of August.
DAVAO HOTELS : Where to Stay in Davao
DAVAO RESTAURANTS : What and Where to Eat in Davao
- Davao Food Trip Guide : Must Try Restaurants in Davao
- 10 Must-Try Food in Davao and Where to Find them
- Where to Eat in Davao
- Palovince Pakfry
- Where to Eat in Buda
DAVAO TOURIST SPOTS : What to Do and See in Davao
- The Island Buenavista
- Eden Nature Park
- Garden of Eden Restored
- 10 Things to Do in Davao
- Samal and Davao Aerial Tour
- 10 Reasons to Visit Davao Now!
- 9 Free Tourist Attractions in Davao
- 13 Gorgeous Beaches in Samal
- WATCH : Talicud Island Travel Vlog
SUGGESTED DAVAO ITINERARY : How to Maximize your Stay in Davao
GETTING AROUND DAVAO
We hope you find this DAVAO TRAVEL GUIDE useful! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comment section below.