|Macau Tower | Photo by: Vincen Chuang|
1. The Venetian Macau. This is probably the most popular resort hotel in Macau today. It’s a luxury hotel with the best rates guarantee so everyone is welcome to experience the offers, amenities, and entertainment activities of The Venetian Macau. The Gondola Rides at The Venetian Macau is one of the must-do activities while in this tiny territory. Buy your ticket in advance for a discounted price.
2. Macau Tower. This is a place for adventure. It’s a 233-meter high tower where you can go bungee jumping. If you are brave enough, you can try it. Buy a ticket now.
3. Golden Reel Ferris Wheel. If you want some adventures, the Golden Reel Ferries Wheel is the way to go. It is the highest figure 8 Ferris wheel in the world with breathtaking views from above. See rates and buy.
4. Warner Bros. Fun Zone. Exciting rides and fun games are all available here. There are also featured DC Comics characters to lure your kids while spending your family getaway in Macau. Buy a discounted ticket.
5. Pier 16 Macau 3D World. The first ever MJ exhibition with 3D artworks in the world is found in this city. If you’re a huge fan, you can take pictures of the classic Micheal Jackson scenes at Pier 16. Buy a ticket.
6. Macau Kids City. If you want to bring your kids to a place where a spacious and fun playground is, Kids City is the perfect option. There are play zones and parties that your little ones will surely love. Buy a ticket.
7. Planet J Play Theme Park. This world’s play-centric theme park in the city of Macau is truly a great experience for the family. There are live-action role-playing activities with exciting characters to meet. Buy a discounted ticket.
8. Hengqin Bay Water Park. Here, you will witness plenty of recreational water facilities like water village, thrilling slides, and even a dolphin pool. You can also enjoy the artificial beach with magnificent architecture and design. Buy a discounted ticket.
9. Chimelong Ocean Kingdom Park. Located in Hengqin Island, Zhuhai, this park is another must-visit attraction in the city. It’s like the largest aquarium in the world with beautiful water creatures. This water park is also perfect for children who want to explore water rides and other thrilling activities. Buy a discounted pass.
If you want a hassle-free side trip to Macau from Hong Kong, you may buy a Sightsee Macau Day Tour From Hong Kong to save some time.
This blog post is part of our absolutely free HONG KONG TRAVEL GUIDE. You no longer need to spend a lot of time researching, we already did it for you. All you need is just a click away!