If you are visiting another country, it’s almost impossible not to be compelled by its natural beauty, especially the unique attractions. In Asia, one of the best countries to visit is Malaysia because of its multicultural features that even foreign tourists love. For example, who wouldn’t be thrilled by the ever-famous Petronas Towers in the city? So if you are ready to visit Kuala Lumpur, the following list of top 10 attractions will surely guide you in your trip this year. (Read: Book your bus and train tickets around Malaysia)
1. KL Bird Park. This place is also known as Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur. It is the largest covered bird park in the world where you will see over 3,000 beautiful birds. There are more than 200 species of free and people-friendly birds up to date. If you will compare it to Jurong Bird Park in Singapore, it is double the size of it with several sections to keep feathered creatures grouped according to their specie. (Read: Visit Perak, Malaysia)
2. Aquaria KLCC. And if you want to see more than 150 species of marine life, Aquaria KLCC is the place to go. This is another world-class sightseeing attraction in Kuala Lumpur with ultimate complexity and depth just like the bird park. BUY DISCOUNTED KL CITY TOUR
3. Sunway Lagoon Theme Park. For those who want to experience unique water adventure in Kuala Lumpur, this theme park is the perfect place. It has whirl-and-twirl water slides, surf beach, 360-degree revolving pirate ship, wave pool, man-made river ride, and many more.
4. Sultan Abdul Samad Building. This is one of the ancient Moorish-style buildings in Kuala Lumpur with unique city landmark. In 1897, it was built under the colonial British administration with AC Norman who designed the entire building.
5. Batu Caves. This is Kuala Lumpur’s 400 million years old limestone hill with century old temple within the caves. It is where the Hindu Fest of Thaipusam is annually celebrated. Tourists are attracted by the colorful spectacles of the devotees during the festival. BUY DISCOUNTED BATU CAVES TOUR
7. Menara KL Tower. This tower is located in Bukit Nanas Forest Reserve. It is currently the 5th tallest telecommunications tower in the world. Though Petronas Twin Towers seemed to outshine this tower, it remains a great architectural landmark in Kuala Lumpur up to this date.
8. Butterfly Park. If you want to enjoy a relaxing experience, the Butterfly Park is the best place. You can stroll around the gardens and spend some leisure time with your loved ones. The butterflies are calming to look at and are really beautiful.
9. KL Railway Station. Another historic landmark to witness in Kuala Lumpur is the Railway Station. In 1910, it was built along with other popular buildings in the city. If you’re a heritage lover, this is an ideal site for you.
10. Petronas Twin Towers. Your KL trip will never be complete without a glimpse of the famous Petronas Twin Towers. Make sure to take your photo with this background to wrap up your trip in Malaysia. BUY DISCOUNTED PETRONAS TWIN TOWERS ADMISSION