There are a couple of options to go to KL Sentral Station from Kuala Lumpur International Airport but the cheapest way is by bus. The fare is only MYR10 (roughly around Php115) for a one-way ticket and the travel time is only about an hour. (Read: How to go to KLIA2 from KL Sentral)
Schedule of bus departures from KLIA to KL Sentral via Airport Couch.
Bus schedule from KL Sentral to KLIA via Airport Couch
If you prefer to take the KLIA Express Train, below is the schedule. Fare is MYR55 for a single journey ticket and MYR100 for a roundtrip ticket. It’s the fastest transfer from KLIA to KL Sentral which only takes about 28 minutes. It’s quite expensive compared to taking a bus but it’s the best option if you want to reach KL Sentral on a shorter period of time. The first train departs at KL Sentral at 5AM, leaves at KLIA2 at 4:55AM. Las train departs at 12:40AM in KL Sentral and 12:55AM in KLIA2. Check the full schedule and book online.
Where to stay in Kuala Lumpur?
Recommended places to stay near KL Sentral Station. Please click the name of the hotel below to check the rates and availability.
- MyHotel @ KL Sentral (Less than Php1,000)
- Metro Hotel at KL Sentral (Less than Php1,000)
- Easy Hotel KL Sentral (Around Php1,200 but it’s the closest budget hotel from KL Sentral)
- Hotel Sentral (Around Php1,200, good location just a few steps from Easy Hotel)
- Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral Hotel (Around Php4,000, good if you are looking of a mid-range hotel with a pool)