Traveling to the Philippines’ summer capital? Worrying about where to stay in Baguio? Worry no more! We have came up with a list of cheap but comfortable hotels in Baguio City. These budget hotels and inns are ideal for backpackers and budget-conscious travelers.[Check out our Baguio Itinerary with things to do in Baguio and recommended places to eat]
1. Travelite Express Hotel. Travelite Express Hotel is conveniently located near Burnham Park, Session Road, a number of good restaurants. Their hotel rooms are relatively small but clean. Room are very basic with complimentary soap and shampoo. Check rates and availability.
2. City Center Hotel. Located in 45 Session Road, MPB Building, Baguio City Proper, City Center Hotel is in the vicinity of popular city attract. Check rates and availability.
3. Iggy’s Inn. Iggy’s Inn is located at # 25-A South Drive, Baguio City Proper, Baguio City. It’s not that close to the city center but it is easily accessible by taxi. It’s ideal for budget traveler who wants to stay away from the busy city center. Check rates and availability.
4. NYC Manhattan Suites. NYC Manhattan Suites is situated at Corner Brawer Road # 37 Roman Ayson St. , Campo Filipino, Baguio City Proper. Take the room with a balcony as it gives you a great view upon waking up in the morning. Check rates and availability.
5. Inn Rocio. Inn Rocio is located at 68 Kisad Road, Roces, Baguio City Proper, Baguio City. It’s a 2-star hotel situated about 1km away from the city center. It’s a walking distance to Burnham Park so that’s the good side. The downside is it’s close to the main road so it gets noisy with all the vehicles passing by. Check rates and availability.
6. Paladin Hotel. Paladin Hotel is situated at 136 Abanaao Extension, Corner Carino Street, Baguio City Proper. It’s in the vicinity of popular city attractions such as St. Louis University Museum, SM City Baguio, and Bell Church. Check rates and availability.
7. High Point Boutique Inn and Restaurant. High Point Boutique Inn and Restaurant’s location is quite far from the city so it’s ideal for travelers who want to stay away from the busy city center. Spacious rooms and quiet environment. It’s exact address is at #1 Amistad Road, corner Kennon Rd, Camp 7, Baguio City. Check rates and availability.
8. Hotel Caterina. Hotel Caterina is located at # 1 Labsan St. cor. Naguilian Rd (Beside Justice Hall), Baguio City Proper. Since it’s in the city center, you can expect a relatively noisy neighborhood. Session Road is within a walking distance. Check rates and availability.
So there you go, check out these hotels for your next Baguio adventure. If you prefer a more upscale accommodation, please check out Agoda.
If this blog has helped you in any way, please like our Facebook Page and follow us on Twitter & Instagram at @escapemanila. Thank you for your support!
error: Content is protected !!