It’s almost LaBoracay! Have you booked your accommodation, yet? Here’s a list of budget hotels and hostels in Boracay ideal for backpackers and budget-conscious travelers. (Read: 11 Summer Destinations in PH)
Hostels and Backpacker Inns in Boracay Under P1,000 per night.
1. Chill Out Hostel. Chill Out Hostel offers a dorm-type accommodation located in station 1. It’s about 5 minutes walk to the beach. Check rates and availability.
2. Boracay Backpackers. Boracay Backpackers is located in Station 1. From Port of Cagban, Hotel Landmark is 24/7 minimart, to your left across the road there is a pathway going to the beach, follow the pathway to go to the hostel. It offers air-conditioned private rooms, private fan rooms and dorm-type accommodation. Both fan rooms and dorm-type rooms are less than P1,000 per night. Check rates and availability.
3.YB Hostel. YB Hostel is located along the access road between Palassa Spa and BPI, Brgy. Balabag, Station 2. It is close to D’ Mall and the main road. It offers dorm type rooms for less than P1,000. It also has private deluxe rooms if you want privacy but it costs more than P1,000. Check rates and availability.
4. Boracay Box and Ladder Hostel. Boracay Box and Ladder Hostel is situated at Boracay Midway Bldg, 3rd floor, along Main Road, Station 2. It only offers dorm-type accommodation. Check rates and availability.
Hotels and Hostels in Boracay Under P2,500 per night
6.The Piccolo Hotel of Boracay. The Piccolo Hotel of Boracay is situated in Station 2 and just a short walk to the beach. It’s a newly built propoerty so you can expect amenities in good condition. Check rates and availability.
7. Amihan – Home. Amihan – Home is situated in Station 2. It’s quite far from the beach and road leading to the propert is quite steep so it’s not recommended to elderly people and PWDs. Check rates and availability.
8. Westcliff Villa by Bluewaves. Westcliff Villa by Bluewaves is a 2-star hotel situated in Station 1. It’s less than 10 minutes away from the beach, up a steep hill, so not recommended for elderly people and PWDs. Check rates and availability.
9. The Strand Resort Boracay. The Strand Resort Boracay is located at the end of Station 1, just minutes away from the White Beach. It offers studio rooms and family suites ideal if you’re traveling with family or friends. Check rates and availability.
10. Hannah Hotel. Hannah Hotel is located in Station 1, off the main road, so you’ll have a more quiet environment. It’s minutes away from the white beach and D’ Mall. Check rates and availability.
If you are looking for more upscale hotels, please check agoda – Click here.
Get the latest update, follow us by email: