Gone were the days when people have to save a bunch of money in order to travel.Traveling has become relatively cheaper in the last decade. More and more people have now access to both local and international travels due to the affordable airline fares brought by the increasing number of budget carriers.
Local travels have become more popular these days, thanks to the effective campaign by our tourism department. There are a lot of reasons why it’s more fun in the Philippines, too many to mention actually. But, if you are looking for the best things to do in the Philippines, I’ll give you 15. From adventures, nature trips, beach getaway and parties, these are the 15 most daring, fun and interesting activities to do in the Philippines: 1. Visit the islands of Batanes and experience a new culture and tradition.
2. Go white water rafting in Cagayan Province in Luzon or Cagayan de Oro City or Davao Ci tyin Mindanao.
3. Do you love trekking ? Climb Mt. Pulag and be amazed by its sea of clouds.
Photo credit to Wikipedia (Benedict Kwok)
4. Take a peek of Mt. Pinatubo’s crater and let it take your breath away.
Photo credit to Wikipedia (ChrisTomnong)
5. Explore the Bicol region – see the perfect cone shape of Mt. Mayon, eat the authentic bicol express and taste their chili ice cream.
6. Go to Vigan and travel back in the Spanish era.
7. Discover the wonder of the Ilocos Region – cherish the serenity of pristine watersin Pagudpud and be stunned by the Kapurpurawan Rock formation in Burgos and the windmills in Bangui.
8. Enjoy the big waves of La Union and Baler in Luzon or Dahican, Cantilan and Siargao in Mindanao.
9. Let Bohol cheer you up with its many offerings like the Chocolate Hills in Carmen, the tarsier in Corella, the Loboc River Cruise, the old churches and the white beaches of Panglao.
10. Visit the Magellan’s Cross in Mactan, Cebu and experience the beginnings of Christianity in the Philippines.
Photo credit to Wikipedia
11. Drive up North to the Mountain Province of Sagada and be entertained with its caves, hanging coffins and waterfalls and enjoy the laidback lifestyle.
12. Swim with the whale sharks in Donsol, Sorsogon.
Photo credit to Wikipedia (Shubert Ciencia)
13. Enjoy the life under water – dive and see the rich marine life of Tubbataha Reefs.
Photo credit to Wikipedia (Simon Hefti)
14. Explore the islands, lagoons and beaches of El Nido in Palawan.
15. Party in your most gorgeous bikini in Boracay.
So what are you waiting for? Pack your bags and start your journey. It’s never too late to travel and enjoy the beauty of our own paradise.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/escapemanila Twitter : https://twitter.com/escapemanila Subscribe for FREE Updates by Email: Enter your email address: Delivered by FeedBurner