Plan your next adventure!
Work. Save. Travel. Repeat
About Escape Manila
Welcome to Escape Manila!
Escape Manila is a Philippine travel blog that features travel guides, travel tips, and sample budget and travel itineraries. The blog was initially created to document Glen’s adventures and misadventures on the road.
Today, it has become a source of travel information to help fellow travelers in planning their itinerary and future trips.
- Looking Forward to the Day When We Can Fly Again
- Operational Bus and Ferry Routes in the Philippines in Areas Under GCQ
- List: Operational Flights To/From Manila’s NAIA [March 24]
- LIST: Operational Flights at Clark International Airport [March 22-28]
- LIST: Operational Flights at NAIA as of March 22, 2020
- Catholic Sunday & Daily Mass Livestreaming Schedule from Various Churches
- LAND, SEA, & AIR TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS AROUND THE PHILIPPINES
- 2020 Masbate City to Ticao Island Ferry Schedule & Fare